It is beneficial for both mother and baby, for mum to be as fit and healthy as possible during pregnancy.
Our Mamafit® Personal - Pregnancy package supports you to get active throughout this exciting stage of life.
Mamafit® Personal Training includes heart pumping cardiovascular exercises, strength building workouts and core activation exercises to improve your posture.
Exercising during pregnancy will help you feel great, prepare your body for the physical demands of labour & birth and make getting back to fitness after baby easier.
Benefits of Mamafit Personal® - Pregnancy:
- Support to maintain a healthy weight
- Improve your fitness
- Boost your energy levels
- Enhance mood and sense of wellbeing
- Increase strength & stamina
- Ease back pain
- Get fit for birth
- Give your baby the best start in life
- Advice to help you eat better and awareness of what foods you should avoid
- Bespoke training sessions & advice designed around your personal needs and requirements
Exercising throughout pregnancy also helps improve your emotional health; exercise releases endorphins which elevate mood and reduce stress & anxiety, a positive state of mind can improve your enjoyment and experience of pregnancy
Common side effects of pregnancy such as headaches, fatigue, swelling, and constipation also become less frequent with regular exercise, studies have even shown that remaining active during pregnancy can help reduce labour times
All of our exercises are safe for mother & baby.
Mamafit® Personal - Pregnancy
- 5 x 1:1 Personal Training sessions
- Bespoke exercise programmes for you to follow around Personal Training sessions
- Specialised support on pregnancy related topics including; pelvic floor exercises, reducing back pain, lifestyle tips plus much more.
- Healthy eating & diet advice
- Online support
"A lovely course, not too strenuous, just set at the right level."
"Really good way of showing pregnant women how to exercise during pregnancy"
"This course has been really beneficial in making me feel stronger & more positive about my fitness levels."